EUR/USD +0.20% Add to/Remove from Watchlist Add to Watchlist Add Position
Position added successfully to:
Please name your holdings portfolio Type: BUY SELL Date: Amount: Price Point Value: Leverage: 1:1 1:10 1:25 1:50 1:100 1:200 1:400 1:500 1:1000 Commission: Create New Watchlist Create Create a new holdings portfolio Add Create + Add another position Close
EUR/USD Daily Chart
- The EUR/USD formed a sell climax last week and went below the May 31st low.
- While the bears have done a good job getting to the May 31st low, the market is forming consecutive sell climaxes. This will increase the odds of a pullback and possible test of the moving average.
- some bears sold the September 14th breakout and were disappointed by the bad follow-through. They may look to buy back shorts at their original entry, the September 14th close.
- The bears hope they can break far below the May 31st low. However, the bears will likely be disappointed, and the market will test the moving average soon.
- Since the September 14th bear breakout is a possible exhaustion bar, the bulls will want a test of the bar’s high.