EUR/USD +0.14% Add to/Remove from Watchlist Add to Watchlist Add Position
Position added successfully to:
Please name your holdings portfolio Type: BUY SELL Date: Amount: Price Point Value: Leverage: 1:1 1:10 1:25 1:50 1:100 1:200 1:400 1:500 1:1000 Commission: Create New Watchlist Create Create a new holdings portfolio Add Create + Add another position Close
EUR/USD Daily Chart
- The EUR/USD pair has been forming a wedge top over the past ten trading days. This will increase the odds of a two-legged pullback to the moving average (blue line).
- The bulls want the market to continue the slight pullback bull trend. However, the upside will likely be limited, and the market will soon transition into a trading range.
- The bears need to form more selling pressure before most of the bears are eager to sell.
- The weekly chart will likely form a higher low major trend reversal over the next several months.
- This means that the daily chart will likely have a deep pullback which could test 1.044 before the market finds buyers.